eGuide: Brand Protection 101 – What You Need to Know
Your brand is one of your business's most valuable assets and it's worth protecting. Find out how to in this eGuide.
Read our guide on what you need to know in order to protect your brand.
- What brand protection means
- Ways you can protect your brand
- How to apply for a trademark
- Protecting your website
- Assigning your intellectual property
- Hiring contractors to design your brand assets
Jackie is the Content Manager at Lawpath and manages the content team. She has a Law/Arts (Politics) degree from Macquarie University and is a solicitor in NSW. She's interested in how technology can help shape the future legal landscape.