Small Business Legal Pty Ltd (SBL) is a boutique law firm specialising in assisting small businesses and start-ups with their legal needs and requirements. The firm’s mission is to be the “Everyday Lawyer, For Everyday People".
At SBL we take the time to understand our client’s business and the reason for their engagement with us and from there we deliver our client’s desired outcome in the most simple and direct manner.
We also strive to distinguish ourselves from traditional law firms by:
- Being responsive to client’s needs and providing timely assistance in addressing any legal issues before it becomes a problem.
- Keeping things simple and direct.
- Providing practical legal advice that are consistent with their goals and objectives
Addy was admitted as a lawyer in 2008. Addy has acted for large financial institutes, SMEs and individuals in a wide range of commercial matters and disputes.
Addy provides professional and friendly legal advice and effective representation to both individual and business clients, and prides himself on delivering clear and understandable solutions to my client’s legal issues.
His specialities include:
- Loans and Mortgages for business and residential purposes
- Contract Law (contract review, drafting, negotiation and advice in a wide variety of matters)
- Commercial and corporate law
- Commercial and Retail Leasing
- General Business and Deal Structuring
- Dispute Resolution and Commercial Litigation
Providing cost-effective legal services for:
Corporate & Enterprise