A Procurement Contract is a document that outlines an agreement between a business and a supplier for the purchase of commercial goods and services.Get started
While procurement contracts are usually for the supply of these goods and services over a period of time, this document may be used for both long-term and one-time procurement purchases. This document may be used by either purchasers or suppliers of commercial goods and services.
Use this Share Purchase Agreement if:
- You are a business who will either purchase or supply commercial goods and services
- You wish to ensure that the terms of delivery and performance of services are clear
- You wish to ensure that yours and your supplier’s intellectual property is protected
- Payment terms and processing are clear
What does this document cover:
- Terms of purchase of goods and/or services
- Intellectual property, confidentiality rights of each party
- Contract price, payment terms, and payment process for the contract
For more information:
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.