Norton Rose Fulbright is a global law firm. We provide the world’s pre-eminent corporations and financial institutions with a full business law service.
Documents are customised and securely stored on LawPath's online legal hub
All documents are drafted, reviewed and signed off by a senior lawyer from Norton Rose Fulbright
Fixed-price packages allow you to manage your legal costs effectively
$2,099 (incl. GST)
Comprehensive fixed-price package for businesses looking to raise capital. Suitable for any raise from Seed through to Series A round of investment and beyond
- 6 Legal Documents drafted by Norton Rose Fulbright, including;
Shareholder Agreement + Subscription Agreement + Shareholder Loan Agreement + Terms sheet + Director’s Deed of Access, Insurance and Indemnity + Constitution; and
- 4 Hours with a Norton Rose Fulbright senior lawyer who will provide advice, and or additional drafting of any of the documents included in the package
Convertible Note Package
$1,399 (incl. GST)
Australia’s only fixed-price Convertible note package provided by a leading global law firm
- Convertible note drafted by Norton Rose Fulbright; and
- 3 Hours with a Norton Rose Fulbright senior lawyer who will provide advice, and or additional drafting associated with the Convertible Note
$1,000 (incl. GST)
The Employment Package is suitable for anyone looking to hire, Contractors, Full Time or Part Time Staff
- A Employment Agreement drafted by Norton Rose Fulbright (Full time / Part time Agreement; or Contractor Agreement); and
- 2 hours with a Norton Rose Fulbright senior lawyer who will provide advice, and or additional drafting associated with the Employment Agreement
Additional Advice Option
$1,750 (incl. GST)
Extend your time with a Norton Rose Fulbright senior lawyer for additional advice or drafting
The package includes: 5 Hours with a senior lawyer with 5+ years experience
N.B. This package is only available when purchased in conjunction with either the Investment, Convertible Note or Employment Packages.GET STARTED
Contact Us To Find Out More
Complete the form below and a LawPath Consultant will be in contact to answer your questions.
Norton Rose Fulbright
Norton Rose Fulbright is a global law firm. We provide the world’s pre-eminent corporations and financial institutions with a full business law service. We have more than 3800 lawyers and other legal staff based in more than 50 cities across Europe, the United States, Canada, Latin America, Asia, Australia, Africa, the Middle East and Central Asia.
Recognized for our industry focus, we are strong across all the key industry sectors: financial institutions; energy; infrastructure, mining and commodities; transport; technology and innovation; and life sciences and healthcare.
Wherever we are, we operate in accordance with our global business principles of quality, unity and integrity. We aim to provide the highest possible standard of legal service in each of our offices and to maintain that level of quality at every point of contact.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I purchase the packages?
Simply fill out the form above and a LawPath Consultant will be in contact to help you with the process.
- How do I know if the documents cover what I need?
If you want to understand what clauses and additional drafting is included in the packages, simply call us on 1800 529 728 or fill out the form above and a Consultant can discuss your needs in detail.
- Can I buy more than one Additional Advice Package ?
There is a limit of 3 additional Advice options that can be purchased for every Package.
- What type of round is the Investment Package suitable for ?
The documents have been drafted to be suitable for any size or stage of investment including early stage Angel or Seed rounds all the way through to a larger Series A and beyond.
- Do I have to use all of the Documents in the Investment Package
The investment package comes with the 6 core documents every business will need to successfully raise capital. You don't have to use them all, just customise the ones you need once purchased.
- What Documents are included in the Investment package?
There are 6 Documents in the Investment package, including;
Shareholder Loan Agreement
Director’s Deed of Access, Insurance and Indemnity
LawPath Provides Legal Services for:
Corporate & Enterprise
Want to know more about our services?
Speak to a consultant on 1800 LAWPATH
Norton Rose Fulbright Australia (NRFA) is an Australian law firm that may offer legal documents and basic legal advice packages to potential clients through the LawPath website, subject to NRFA’s terms of engagement. NRFA is independent of LawPath and does not review or endorse any of the other activities or publications of LawPath, such as the legal guidance documents on LawPath’s website.