What is a trademark lawyer?
A trademark lawyer is skilled in all matters relating to trademarks including their registration and protection. Trademark lawyers are experienced in intellectual property matters with extensive knowledge of their client’s rights in this area.
Our lawyer network includes a wide range of skilled trademark lawyers who can provide you with their expertise to cater to your company’s trademark needs.
When will I need a trademark lawyer?
You may want advice from a trademark lawyer in the following situations:
- If you are look to protect your brand by applying to register a trademark locally and internationally;
- If you need assistance defending your trademark in actions for removal;
- If you are opposing a registered trademark;
- If you need advice on how to strategically manage your trademark;
- If you require advice for licensing and assigning your trademark;
- If your trademark is infringed and you require assistance in enforcing your rights against infringers.
Trademark registration and protection can be complex which is why a trademark lawyer can help ensure that you receive the best possible protection.
What will a trademark lawyer provide?
A trademark lawyer is skilled in the area of intellectual property and will be able to provide you and your business valuable advice to afford you the best possible protection. They are able to provide advice and strategies tailored to the current market. Also, these lawyers will be able to monitor and search for similar or conflicting trademarks in the market.
How much will a trademark lawyer charge?
Legal costs can be unpredictable and expensive. Our aim at LawPath is to provide you with legal options that are fast, affordable and transparent. By providing you with fixed priced quotes this means you are always aware of the costs and can choose the best solution for your businesses intellectual property matters.