Create Your Contractor Agreement (Individual) For Free
The Contractor Agreement (Individual) allows you to hire a contractor that is an individual (ie. not a registered company). The Independent Contractor Agreement also sets out the important legal terms, such as clauses on IP, confidentiality, warranties and Indemnities and more. Utilising independent contractors is a very effective avenue for business' and companies that want to tap into specialised individuals that might not otherwise be available or affordable.
Use this Contractor Agreement (Individual) if:
- You are engaging the services of someone as an Individual Contractor instead of an employee of the company;
- You want to ensure that the company owns any intellectual property that is developed by the contractor for the company; and
- You are looking to eliminate any confusion about each party’s rights and obligations.
What does the Contractor Agreement (Individual) cover?
- The nature of the services to be performed;
- Payment and expenses;
- Intellectual property; and
- Relevant warranties and indemnities.
Other names for Contractor Agreement (Individual) include:
- Independent Contractor Agreement.
Complete Online Form
Sign & Make It Legal
Want A Lawyer To Draft Your Contractor Agreement (Individual)?
Get a Quick Quote
Let us find you a lawyer who can draft a Contractor Agreement (Individual) specific to your needs. Our Quick Quotes technology saves you time and gives you fixed-price quotes from over 700+ expert lawyers.
1. Submit quote request
Fill out the quote request form. Provide as much detail as possible so we can source you the most accurate quotes.
2. Compare Fixed-Price Quotes
Save time shopping around town. You will receive fixed-price quotes from our 700+ expert lawyers.
3. Hire the Best Lawyer
Once you've engaged the lawyer of your choice they will begin work on your job.
Submit Quote Request
Receive Fixed-Price Quotes
Connect With Your Lawyer
LawPath provides legal documents for:
Corporate & Enterprise