Create Your Partnership Agreement For Free
It is important to have a Partnership Agreement between you and your partners to set the business conduct of a Partnership. A Partnership Agreement is necessary as a foundation of your business partnership, ensuring that your interests, and that of your partners, are aligned and protected. Apart from reflecting clearly what business terms the partners agree on, a Partnership Agreement also provides guidance to mediate any disputes that may arise.
Use this Partnership Agreement if:
- You are entering into a Partnership and will like to lay down the rules of the Partnership.
What does the Partnership Agreement cover?
- Partnership name and business address;
- Names of the partners;
- Effective date of agreement, and commencement of Partnership;
- Maintenance of the Partnership account;
- Duties and limitations of each partner;
- Sharing of capital and property, profit or losses;
- Operation of partner’s shares;
- Rules governing dissolution of the Partnership;
- Terms concerning retirement, death, or expulsion of a partner; and
- Dispute resolution.
Other names for Partnership Agreement include:
- Partner Agreement; and
- Partnership Contract.
Complete Online Form
Sign & Make It Legal
Want A Lawyer To Draft Your Partnership Agreement?
Get a Quick Quote
Let us find you a lawyer who can draft a Partnership Agreement specific to your needs. Our Quick Quotes technology saves you time and gives you fixed-price quotes from over 700+ expert lawyers.
1. Submit quote request
Fill out the quote request form. Provide as much detail as possible so we can source you the most accurate quotes.
2. Compare Fixed-Price Quotes
Save time shopping around town. You will receive fixed-price quotes from our 700+ expert lawyers.
3. Hire the Best Lawyer
Once you've engaged the lawyer of your choice they will begin work on your job.
Submit Quote Request
Receive Fixed-Price Quotes
Connect With Your Lawyer
LawPath provides legal documents for:
Corporate & Enterprise