Create Your Website Terms and Conditions of Use For Free
Website Terms And Conditions of Use includes how users can use your website, what is prohibited and a disclaimer to limit your liability for your website. If you are selling goods and services on your website, you are required by Australian Consumer Law to state your business service standards and have terms and conditions on your website. This Website Terms and Conditions of Use also allows the operator to set out the rules for using their website, protect their intellectual property and limit their liability for the website.
Use this Website Terms and Conditions of Use if:
- You are running a blog and/or marketplace and would like to explain how your site works and its prohibited use;
- You are selling goods and services on your website and wish to set out the terms and conditions you operate by;
- You would like to protect the intellectual property on your site;
- You would like to limit liability for your information, outages and third party links; and
- You would like to comply with Australian law and regulations.
What does the Website Terms and Conditions of Use cover?
- Australian consumer law and consumer guarantees;
- Delivery of goods, returns and refunds policy;
- Privacy and a disclaimer for warranties;
- Disclosure of information;
- Your ownership and intellectual property;
- Limiting liability for information and material;
- Limiting liability for third party links; and
- The user’s rights and a licence to use the website.
Other names for Website Terms and Conditions of Use include:
- Website Terms and Conditions;
- Website T&Cs.
Complete Online Form
Sign & Make It Legal
Want A Lawyer To Draft Your Website Terms and Conditions of Use?
Get a Quick Quote
Let us find you a lawyer who can draft a Website Terms and Conditions of Use specific to your needs. Our Quick Quotes technology saves you time and gives you fixed-price quotes from over 700+ expert lawyers.
1. Submit quote request
Fill out the quote request form. Provide as much detail as possible so we can source you the most accurate quotes.
2. Compare Fixed-Price Quotes
Save time shopping around town. You will receive fixed-price quotes from our 700+ expert lawyers.
3. Hire the Best Lawyer
Once you've engaged the lawyer of your choice they will begin work on your job.
Submit Quote Request
Receive Fixed-Price Quotes
Connect With Your Lawyer
LawPath provides legal documents for:
Corporate & Enterprise