Family and Domestic Violence Leave Policy
This Family And Domestic Violence Policy can be implemented by a company to inform employees of their leave entitlements surrounding family and domestic violence.Get started
Family and domestic violence leave is a relatively recent concept in Australia’s industrial relations framework and so this provides useful information to employees.
Use this Family And Domestic Violence Policy if:
- You wish to inform employees of their entitlements concerning family and domestic violence.
- You want to define what family and domestic violence is.
- You wish to establish the procedure for taking leave in the case of family and domestic violence.
- You want to establish the responsibilities of executives, managers and employees when such cases arise.
- You want to establish a flexible working structure for when family and domestic violence occurs.
What does this Family And Domestic Violence Policy cover?
- Purpose of the policy
- Notice and evidence
- Flexible working arrangements
- Paid and unpaid sick and carer’s leave
- A breach of the family and domestic violence leave policy
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.