Create Your Full Time Employment Agreement For Free
Complete Online Form
Sign & Make It Legal
All employees must have a written Employment Agreement. An Employment Agreement is a great way to layout clear expectations and responsibilities of a new employee. This Employment Agreement is suitable for any full time employee working in any industry or state in Australia. This Employment Agreement complies with the current Fair Work Act 2009 (Cth) and the National Employment Standards (NES).
If you would like to hire a causal employee, you should use a Casual Employment Agreement.
If you are looking for a more comprehensive Full Time Employment Agreement, see our Full Time Employment Agreement (Long Form) which additionally includes clauses on:
- Employee obligations
- Specific term of employment
- Working hours description
- Remuneration review
- Motor vehicle benefit
- Share scheme
- Policies and procedure
- Non-solicit option
Use this Full Time Employment Agreement (Short Form)if:
- you are hiring an employee and want clearly set out the rights and obligations of both the employer and the employee;
Why you need this Full Time Employment Agreement (Short Form)
- It is important to clearly document in writing the agreement between yourself and an employee. This ensures that you and your new employee start your employment relationship on the right foot.
- A clearly written employment agreement means your business will run smoothly and can save time and money if a dispute arises.
What's included in this Full Time Employment Agreement (Short Form)
- Position, duties, and working hours;
- Salary and additional benefits;
- Probation period, notice period, annual leave and termination provisions;
- Confidentiality provision;
- Non-compete provisions;
- Intellectual property provision.
For more information see our legal article 'How to Hire an Employee'
Other documents you may need:
Want A Lawyer To Draft Your Full Time Employment Agreement?
Get a Quick Quote
Let us find you a lawyer who can draft a Full Time Employment Agreement specific to your needs. Our Quick Quotes technology saves you time and gives you fixed-price quotes from over 700+ expert lawyers.
1. Submit quote request
Fill out the quote request form. Provide as much detail as possible so we can source you the most accurate quotes.
2. Compare Fixed-Price Quotes
Save time shopping around town. You will receive fixed-price quotes from our 700+ expert lawyers.
3. Hire the Best Lawyer
Once you've engaged the lawyer of your choice they will begin work on your job.
Submit Quote Request
Receive Fixed-Price Quotes
Connect With Your Lawyer
LawPath provides legal documents for:
Corporate & Enterprise