Full Time Employment Agreement
This Employment Agreement is suitable for full time employees working in any industry in Australia. Customisable and ready to use in under 5 minutes.Get started
All employees must have a written Employment Agreement. An Employment Agreement is a great way to layout clear expectations and responsibilities of a new employee. This Employment Agreement is suitable for any full time employee working in any industry or state in Australia. This Employment Agreement complies with the current Fair Work Act 2009 (Cth) and the National Employment Standards (NES).
If you would like to hire a causal employee, you should use a Casual Employment Agreement.
If you are looking for a more comprehensive Full Time Employment Agreement, see our Full Time Employment Agreement (Long Form) which additionally includes clauses on:
- Employee obligations
- Specific term of employment
- Working hours description
- Remuneration review
- Motor vehicle benefit
- Share scheme
- Policies and procedure
- Non-solicit option
Use this Full Time Employment Agreement (Short Form)if:
- you are hiring an employee and want clearly set out the rights and obligations of both the employer and the employee;
Why you need this Full Time Employment Agreement (Short Form)
- It is important to clearly document in writing the agreement between yourself and an employee. This ensures that you and your new employee start your employment relationship on the right foot.
- A clearly written employment agreement means your business will run smoothly and can save time and money if a dispute arises.
What's included in this Full Time Employment Agreement (Short Form)
- Position, duties, and working hours;
- Salary and additional benefits;
- Probation period, notice period, annual leave and termination provisions;
- Confidentiality provision;
- Non-compete provisions;
- Intellectual property provision.
For more information see our legal article 'How to Hire an Employee'
Other documents you may need:
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.