Directors Resolution to Remove an OfficeholderThe Directors Resolution to Remove an Officeholder is used to confirm and record the removal of an officeholder from a company. Customisable and ready to use in 5 minutes.
A Directors Resolution to Remove an Officeholder is used to confirm and record the removal of an officeholder from a company. When a company decides to remove an officeholder, an officeholder has decided to leave a company or the period has ended for an alternate director, this is done so in a meeting of the Directors of the company. Just as every change decided upon in a company meeting needs to be documented as a resolution, so too does the decision made by the directors to remove an officeholder.
It is important that this is recorded as you have 28 days within which to notify ASIC of this change from the date it is made. If ASIC is not notified within this period, fines will apply.
Use this Directors Resolution to Remove an Officeholder if:
- You are a director of a company
- You need to remove an officeholder from the company
- You want accurate records of your meetings where a decision to appoint a new officeholder to the company has been made
What does the Directors Resolution to Remove an Officeholder cover?
- Details of the meeting where the decision was made
- Details of the officeholder to be removed from the company
- Confirmation that ASIC will be notified of this change
Other names for a Directors Resolution to Remove an Officeholder include:
- Resolution to remove an officeholder
- Directors Resolution