Create Your Business Sale Agreement For Free
Ready to buy your dream business? Or ready to sell your business? It is essential that both parties interests are protected in a Business Sale Agreement, as it sets out the terms of sale clearly. This document will help you avoid any subsequent disputes as it makes the sale legally binding. A Business Sale Agreement is used to transfer the assets of a business from the seller to the buyer.
Use this Business Sale Agreement if:
- You have negotiated the sale/purchase of a business, and want to set out the terms and conditions of the sale/purchase; and
- You are a small to medium sized business and need a concise sale document.
What does the Business Sale Agreement cover?
- Transfer of ownership of assets;
- Particular assets to be transferred;
- Relevant warranties; and
- Restraint clause
Other names for Business Sale Agreement include:
- Business Sale Contract;
- Sale of Business Agreement; and
- Sale of Business Contract.
Complete Online Form
Sign & Make It Legal
Want A Lawyer To Draft Your Business Sale Agreement?
Get a Quick Quote
Let us find you a lawyer who can draft a Business Sale Agreement specific to your needs. Our Quick Quotes technology saves you time and gives you fixed-price quotes from over 700+ expert lawyers.
1. Submit quote request
Fill out the quote request form. Provide as much detail as possible so we can source you the most accurate quotes.
2. Compare Fixed-Price Quotes
Save time shopping around town. You will receive fixed-price quotes from our 700+ expert lawyers.
3. Hire the Best Lawyer
Once you've engaged the lawyer of your choice they will begin work on your job.
Submit Quote Request
Receive Fixed-Price Quotes
Connect With Your Lawyer
LawPath provides legal documents for:
Corporate & Enterprise