Create Your Non-Disclosure Agreement (Mutual) For Free
Complete Online Form
Sign & Make It Legal
A Non-Disclosure Agreement (Mutual), is a legal document that you can use to disclose confidential information to another party, while legally forbidding either party from disclosing that information to any person or entity. This document is only enforceable if it is signed by you and the other party, therefore it is crucial that it is signed before either party shares any confidential information. If you are seeking to protect the information of one party, see our Non-Disclosure Agreement (One Way).
Use this Non-Disclosure Agreement (Mutual) if:
- You would like to disclose confidential information;
- You would access confidential information that belongs to someone else; and
- You would like to protect the confidential information of both parties.
What does the Non-Disclosure Agreement (Mutual) cover?
- A description of the confidential information;
- Confidential rights and obligations of the parties;
- Protection of sensitive information;
- Return of confidential information at the end of the agreement;
- Obligations regarding proper use of the information; and
- Circumstances where disclosure is permitted.
Other names for Non-Disclosure Agreement (Mutual) include:
- Confidentiality Agreement;
- Confidentiality Contract; and
- Gag Order.
Other documents you may need:
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (One Way)
- Confidentiality Agreement (Mutual)
- Confidentiality Policy
- Employment Agreement (Full Time)
Want A Lawyer To Draft Your Non-Disclosure Agreement (Mutual)?
Get a Quick Quote
Let us find you a lawyer who can draft a Non-Disclosure Agreement (Mutual) specific to your needs. Our Quick Quotes technology saves you time and gives you fixed-price quotes from over 700+ expert lawyers.
1. Submit quote request
Fill out the quote request form. Provide as much detail as possible so we can source you the most accurate quotes.
2. Compare Fixed-Price Quotes
Save time shopping around town. You will receive fixed-price quotes from our 700+ expert lawyers.
3. Hire the Best Lawyer
Once you've engaged the lawyer of your choice they will begin work on your job.
Submit Quote Request
Receive Fixed-Price Quotes
Connect With Your Lawyer
LawPath provides legal documents for:
Corporate & Enterprise