Non-Disclosure Agreement (Mutual)
A Non-Disclosure Agreement (Mutual) allows you and another party to share confidential information while legally forbidding either party from disclosing that information to any other person or entity. Customisable and ready for use in under 5 minutes.Get started
A Non-Disclosure Agreement (Mutual), is a legal document that you can use to disclose confidential information to another party, while legally forbidding either party from disclosing that information to any person or entity. This document is only enforceable if it is signed by you and the other party, therefore it is crucial that it is signed before either party shares any confidential information. If you are seeking to protect the information of one party, see our Non-Disclosure Agreement (One Way).
Use this Non-Disclosure Agreement (Mutual) if:
- You would like to disclose confidential information;
- You would access confidential information that belongs to someone else; and
- You would like to protect the confidential information of both parties.
What does the Non-Disclosure Agreement (Mutual) cover?
- A description of the confidential information;
- Confidential rights and obligations of the parties;
- Protection of sensitive information;
- Return of confidential information at the end of the agreement;
- Obligations regarding proper use of the information; and
- Circumstances where disclosure is permitted.
Other names for Non-Disclosure Agreement (Mutual) include:
- Confidentiality Agreement;
- Confidentiality Contract; and
- Gag Order.
Other documents you may need:
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (One Way)
- Confidentiality Agreement (Mutual)
- Confidentiality Policy
- Employment Agreement (Full Time)
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.