Non-Disclosure Agreement (One Way)
A Non-Disclosure Agreement allows you and another party to share confidential information while legally forbidding the other party from disclosing that information to any other person or entity. Customisable and ready for use in under 5 minutes.Get started
A Non-Disclosure Agreement is a legal document that you can use to disclose confidential information to another party, while legally forbidding the other party from disclosing that information to any person or entity. This document is only enforceable if it is signed by you and the other party, therefore it is crucial that it is signed before you share any confidential information. If you are seeking to protect the information of both parties, see our Non-Disclosure Agreement (Mutual).
Use this Non-Disclosure Agreement (One Way) if:
- You would like to disclose confidential information;
- You would like to stop confidential information from falling into the wrong hands; and
- You would like to protect the confidential information of one party.
What does the Non-Disclosure Agreement (One Way) cover?
- A description of the confidential information;
- Confidential rights and obligations of the parties;
- Protection of sensitive information;
- Return of confidential information at the end of the agreement;
- Obligations regarding proper use of the information; and
- Circumstances where disclosure is permitted.
Other names for Non-Disclosure Agreement (One Way) include:
- Confidentiality Agreement; and
- Gag Order.
Other documents you may need:
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.