Directors Resolution to Remove Shareholder from the Register
Use this Directors Resolution to Remove a Shareholder from the Register to remove a shareholder from your company. Customisable and ready to use in 5 minutes.Get started
The situation may arise that shareholder wants or needs to be removed from the company. A Directors Resolution to Remove a Shareholder from the register is used to confirm and record the removal of a shareholder from a company. When a company decides to remove a shareholder from the register this is done so in a meeting of the Directors of the company. Just as every change decided upon in a company meeting needs to be documented as a resolution, so too does the decision made by the directors to remove a shareholder from the register.
It is important that this is recorded as you have 28 days within which to notify ASIC of this change from the date it is made. If ASIC is not notified within this period, fines will apply.
Use this Directors Resolution to Remove a Shareholder from the Register if:
- You are a director of a company
- You need to remove a shareholder from the company
- You want accurate records of your meetings where a decision to remove a shareholder of the company has been made
What does the Directors Resolution to Remove a Shareholder from the Register cover?
- Details of the meeting where the decision was made
- Details of the shareholder to be removed from the company
- Confirmation that ASIC will be notified of this change
Other names for a Directors Resolution to Remove a Shareholder from the Register include:
- Resolution to remove a shareholder from the register
- Directors Resolution
Other documents you may need:
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.