Directors' Resolution to Update Shareholder Details (Circulating Resolution)This Directors' Resolution to Update Shareholder Details is used to update a shareholder's details.
If you need to change the share structure of your company and update an existing shareholder's details, this will need to be updated accurately to reflect the new share structure. A Directors Resolution to Update Shareholder Details is used to confirm this updated share structure with ASIC. When a shareholder changes their existing shares in the company, this update must be recorded in a meeting of the Directors of the company.
It is important that this is recorded as you have 28 days within which to notify ASIC of this change from the date it is made. If ASIC is not notified within this period, fines will apply.
Use this Directors Resolution to Update Shareholder Details if:
- You are a director of a company
- You need to update shareholder details of the company
- You want accurate records of your meetings where this update was made
What does the Directors Resolution to Update Shareholder Details cover?
- Details of the meeting where the update was made
- Details of the updated shareholder details to the company
- Confirmation that ASIC will be notified of this change
Other names for a Directors Resolution to Update Shareholder Details include:
- Resolution to update shareholder details
- Directors Resolution