Create Your International Services Agreement For Free
Complete Online Form
Sign & Make It Legal
Extending your services overseas? You need an International Services Agreement. This document sets out the terms and conditions of those services betweenyou and the recipient. It is important for you to communicate the terms and conditions governing the provision of the services clearly to prevent disputes from arising. This agreement effectively allows you to extend your services abroad.
Use this International Services Agreement if:
- You would like to provide services to another entity;
- You would like to receive services from another entity; and
- Either entity is located outside of Australia.
What does the International Services Agreement cover?
- Provision of services;
- Warranty, alterations and rejection of services;
- Copyright and intellectual property;
- Non-solicitation of personnel and clients;
- Limitation of liability and waivers;
- International arbitration and legal proceedings; and
- Termination for provider and recipient.
Other names for International Services Agreement include:
- Trade in Services Agreement; and
- International Services Contract.
Want A Lawyer To Draft Your International Services Agreement?
Get a Quick Quote
Let us find you a lawyer who can draft a International Services Agreement specific to your needs. Our Quick Quotes technology saves you time and gives you fixed-price quotes from over 700+ expert lawyers.
1. Submit quote request
Fill out the quote request form. Provide as much detail as possible so we can source you the most accurate quotes.
2. Compare Fixed-Price Quotes
Save time shopping around town. You will receive fixed-price quotes from our 700+ expert lawyers.
3. Hire the Best Lawyer
Once you've engaged the lawyer of your choice they will begin work on your job.
Submit Quote Request
Receive Fixed-Price Quotes
Connect With Your Lawyer
LawPath provides legal documents for:
Corporate & Enterprise