International Services Agreement
An International Services Agreement outlines the terms and conditions between you, the service provider, and the recipient. Customisable and ready to use in under 10 minutes.Get started
As an international services provider, it's important that you have the right documents in place to make sure your services are delivered effectively, and even more importantly, that you get remunerated for those services. Extending your services overseas? You'll need an International Services Agreement. This document sets out the terms and conditions of those services between you and the recipient.
It is important for you to communicate the terms and conditions governing the provision of the services clearly to prevent disputes from arising. This agreement effectively allows you to extend your services abroad.
Please note that this agreement has been specifically designed for use when providing international services. If your services are of a more general or domestic nature, then you can use our services agreement.
Use this International Services Agreement if:
- You would like to provide international services to another entity;
- You would like to receive international services from another entity; and
- Either entity is located outside of Australia.
What does the International Services Agreement cover?
- Provision of services;
- Warranty, alterations and rejection of services;
- Copyright and intellectual property;
- Non-solicitation of personnel and clients;
- Limitation of liability and waivers;
- International arbitration and legal proceedings; and
- Termination for provider and recipient.
Other names for International Services Agreement include:
- Trade in Services Agreement; and
- International Services Contract.
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.