Create Your Cease and Desist (Defamation) For Free
Complete Online Form
Sign & Make It Legal
This Cease and Desist Letter is specifically designed for use in defamation of character claims, writing on behalf of a business or individual who has been the subject of defamation, slander or libel. The letter’s purpose is to stop a party from continuing such activity to avoid legal action.
Use this Cease and Desist (Defamation) if:
- You or your business are the subject of slander, libel or defamation
- You believe your reputation has been damaged due to a defamatory attack from another party (online or offline)
- Your business has received false negative reviews from another party
What does the Cease and Desist (Defamation) cover?
- An overview of the conduct alerting the other party of your concerns;
- A request to remove any malicious and defamatory content in the public forum;
- A request for the other party to provide detail into where defamatory content may have been published, and to provide a written apology.
Other names for Cease and Desist (Defamation) include:
- Defamation Letter
- Defamation of Character Letter
Want A Lawyer To Draft Your Cease and Desist (Defamation)?
Get a Quick Quote
Let us find you a lawyer who can draft a Cease and Desist (Defamation) specific to your needs. Our Quick Quotes technology saves you time and gives you fixed-price quotes from over 700+ expert lawyers.
1. Submit quote request
Fill out the quote request form. Provide as much detail as possible so we can source you the most accurate quotes.
2. Compare Fixed-Price Quotes
Save time shopping around town. You will receive fixed-price quotes from our 700+ expert lawyers.
3. Hire the Best Lawyer
Once you've engaged the lawyer of your choice they will begin work on your job.
Submit Quote Request
Receive Fixed-Price Quotes
Connect With Your Lawyer
LawPath provides legal documents for:
Corporate & Enterprise