Create Your Will For Free
A Will is an essential legal document that communicates your wishes in relation to your estate. It ensures your interests and those of the people you care about are protected and taken care of according to your wishes. Clarity in documenting your distribution of estate prevents potential conflict about any property and/or residual property that might arise.
Use this Will if:
- You would like your property to be distributed according to your wishes;
- You would like to name the people and/or organisations that will receive your property when you are deceased;
- You would like to appoint someone to execute your will; and
- You would like to appoint someone to hold your property on trust for minor children when you are deceased.
What does the Will cover?
- Appointing an executor of your will;
- Gifts of property;
- Funeral arrangements;
- Payment from your estate;
- Allocation of land and money; and
- Passing along digital assets.
Other names for Will include:
- Last Will and Testament; and
- Last Wishes.
Complete Online Form
Sign & Make It Legal
Want A Lawyer To Draft Your Will?
Get a Quick Quote
Let us find you a lawyer who can draft a Will specific to your needs. Our Quick Quotes technology saves you time and gives you fixed-price quotes from over 700+ expert lawyers.
1. Submit quote request
Fill out the quote request form. Provide as much detail as possible so we can source you the most accurate quotes.
2. Compare Fixed-Price Quotes
Save time shopping around town. You will receive fixed-price quotes from our 700+ expert lawyers.
3. Hire the Best Lawyer
Once you've engaged the lawyer of your choice they will begin work on your job.
Submit Quote Request
Receive Fixed-Price Quotes
Connect With Your Lawyer
LawPath provides legal documents for:
Corporate & Enterprise