Directors Resolution to Update Officeholder Name
Use this Directors Resolution to Update Officeholder Name to update an officeholder name. Customisable and ready to use in 5 minutes.Get started
When the name of an officeholder name is changed, their details will need to be updated accurately to reflect their new name. A Directors Resolution to Update Officeholder Name is used to confirm this updated name of an officeholder with ASIC. When an officeholder changes their name, this update must be recorded in a meeting of the Directors of the company.
It is important that this is recorded as you have 28 days within which to notify ASIC of this change from the date it is made. If ASIC is not notified within this period, fines will apply.
Use this Directors Resolution to Update Officeholder Name if:
- You are a director of a company
- You need to update an officeholder to the company's name
- You want accurate records of your meetings where this update was made
What does the Directors Resolution to Update Officeholder Name cover?
- Details of the meeting where the update was made
- Details of the updated officeholder name to the company
- Confirmation that ASIC will be notified of this change
Other names for a Directors Resolution to Update Officeholder Name include:
- Resolution to update officeholder name
- Directors Resolution
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.