Directors' Resolution to Update Officeholder Name (Circulating Resolution)This Directors' Resolution to Update Officeholder Name is used to update an officeholder name.
When the name of an officeholder name is changed, their details will need to be updated accurately to reflect their new name. A Directors Resolution to Update Officeholder Name is used to confirm this updated name of an officeholder with ASIC. When an officeholder changes their name, this update must be recorded in a meeting of the Directors of the company.
It is important that this is recorded as you have 28 days within which to notify ASIC of this change from the date it is made. If ASIC is not notified within this period, fines will apply.
Use this Directors Resolution to Update Officeholder Name if:
- You are a director of a company
- You need to update an officeholder to the company's name
- You want accurate records of your meetings where this update was made
What does the Directors Resolution to Update Officeholder Name cover?
- Details of the meeting where the update was made
- Details of the updated officeholder name to the company
- Confirmation that ASIC will be notified of this change
Other names for a Directors Resolution to Update Officeholder Name include:
- Resolution to update officeholder name
- Directors Resolution