Interior Design AgreementAn Interior Agreement sets out the relationship between an interior designer and the business or individual receiving interior design services.
As an interior designer, it's important that you have the right documents & agreements in place to make sure your services are delivered effectively, and even more importantly, that you get remunerated for those services. An Interior Design Agreement sets out the terms and conditions between you as the service provider and the recipient of your work (ie. client). If your business is providing interior design services, or you are looking to provide services to another entity, you need to set out the terms and conditions of those services. An Interior Design Agreement sets out in writing the terms of service. This includes the services to be provided, how and when the services will be provided, and payment details regarding the services. It can also help prevent disputes arising throughout the term of the agreement.
Please note that this agreement has been specifically designed for use when providing interior design services. If your services are of a more general nature, then you can use our services agreement.
Use this Interior Design Agreement if:
- You would like to provide interior design services to another entity; or
- You would like to receive interior design services from another entity.
What does the Interior Design Agreement cover?
- Provision of services;
- Warranty, alterations and rejection of services;
- Copyright and intellectual property;
- Non-solicitation of personnel and clients;
- Limitation of liability and waivers;
- Mediation; and
- Termination for provider and recipient.