Software License Agreement (Licensee)A Software Licence Agreement (Agreement) allows you to license software off a Licensor. Customisable and ready to use in under 5 minutes.
A Software License Agreement is used for licensing software to a website operator. It is drafted in your favour, as the software licensee. A Software License Agreement is made between the software owner (or software developer) and you the licensee for the licensing of that source code for use on or in relation to your website. If you are purchasing a licence for downloadable software online it is important that you set out the terms and conditions for that software and how the software can be used.
If you are seeking to set out an agreeement as a licensor, see our Software License Agreement (Licensor).
Use this Software License Agreement (Licensee) if:
- You are a business and you are purchasing a licence for downloadable software.
What does the Software License Agreement (Licensee) cover?
- Granting an appropriate software licence;
- Delivery and installation of the licensed software;
- Intellectual property rights;
- Payment and license fees;
- Relevant warranties;
- Limitation of liability;
- Governing law;
- Termination of this agreement;
Other names for Software License Agreement (Licensee) include:
- Software Licensing Agreement;
- Software License Contract; and
- Agreement to Licence Software.
Other documents you may need:
- Software License Agreement (Licensor)
- Services Agreement (B2B)
- End User License Agreement