Create Your Website Terms and Conditions of Use (Services) For Free
Complete Online Form
Sign & Make It Legal
As a business providing services via a website, it is essential you have terms that outline how these services will be delivered to customers. This Website Terms and Conditions of Use has been specially designed to meet the needs of businesses selling, delivering or advertising services online.
Use this Website Terms and Conditions of Use (Services) if:
- You services services to clients through a website
- You use a website to advertise and generate enquiries online
- You provide services to clients that are delivered online
What does the Website Terms and Conditions of Use (Services) cover?
- Australian consumer law and consumer guarantees;
- Delivery of services, returns and refunds policy;
- Privacy and a disclaimer for warranties;
- Disclosure of information;
- Your ownership and intellectual property;
- Limiting liability for information and material;
- Limiting liability for third party links; and
- The user’s rights and a licence to use the website
Other names for Website Terms and Conditions of Use (Services) include:
- Terms of Service
- Website Terms of Service
- Services Website Terms and Conditions of Use
Want A Lawyer To Draft Your Website Terms and Conditions of Use (Services)?
Get a Quick Quote
Let us find you a lawyer who can draft a Website Terms and Conditions of Use (Services) specific to your needs. Our Quick Quotes technology saves you time and gives you fixed-price quotes from over 700+ expert lawyers.
1. Submit quote request
Fill out the quote request form. Provide as much detail as possible so we can source you the most accurate quotes.
2. Compare Fixed-Price Quotes
Save time shopping around town. You will receive fixed-price quotes from our 700+ expert lawyers.
3. Hire the Best Lawyer
Once you've engaged the lawyer of your choice they will begin work on your job.
Submit Quote Request
Receive Fixed-Price Quotes
Connect With Your Lawyer
LawPath provides legal documents for:
Corporate & Enterprise