Website Terms and Conditions of Use (Marketplace)
This is a variation of a Website Terms and Conditions of Use specifically tailored to be used for online marketplaces or member interaction websites. Customisable and ready to use in under 10 minutes.Get 1st document free
Marketplaces connect customers with service or product providers. It is essential if you run an online marketplace or a similar member interaction website site that you outline your role in such a business relationship. Otherwise, you may find yourself in claims involving customers or providers where you had no immediate involvement in and will carry more liability than would be expected. The best place to outline the marketplace’s scope of responsibility and that its members and their interactions is through a Website Terms and Conditions of Use that is specifically designed for marketplaces.
Use this Website Terms and Conditions of Use (Marketplace) if:
- You run or are starting an online marketplace
- You want to limit your liability for the user interaction on your platform
- You want to protect your website’s intellectual property
What does the Website Terms and Conditions of Use (Marketplace) cover?
- An overview of your website, your receivers and providers
- Acceptance of the terms
- An outline of how to access the services
- The obligations of members
- The obligations of receivers
- The obligations of provider
- Your refund policy
- Copyright and intellectual property
- General disclaimer on liabilities
Other names for Website Terms and Conditions of Use (Marketplace) include:
- Marketplace Terms and Conditions
- Marketplace Website Terms and Conditions of Use
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.