Photo Booth Contract
A Photo Booth Contract is a document that outlines an agreement for a business or person to provide photo booth services to a client.Get started
Having this agreement in writing will ensure that expectations are set out clearly between you and your customer. This agreement ensures that your customers are aware of your responsibilities as a provider. It also outlines the customer’s responsibilities concerning the equipment.
Use this Photo Booth contract if:
- You are a business that provides photo booth services
- You want to set out the terms of your relationship with your client
- You wish to limit your liability for the services you provide
What does this contract cover:
- Supply of Photo Booth services
- The period and price of services
- Service provider’s liability for providing services
- Client’s liability for damage to equipment
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.