Services Agreement Sample
A Services Agreement sets out the terms and conditions between you as the service provider and the recipient of your services. If your business is providing services, or you are looking to provide services to another entity, you need to set out the terms and conditions of those services.
Just like our sample, your Agreement will set out, in writing, terms including the services to be provided, how and when the services will be provided, and payment details regarding the services. It can also help prevent disputes arising throughout the term of the agreement.
What Does the Services Agreement cover?
Our Services Agreement includes clauses setting out:
- Provision of services;
- Warranty, alterations and rejection of services;
- Copyright and intellectual property;
- Non-solicitation of personnel and clients;
- Limitation of liability and waivers;
- Mediation; and
- Termination for provider and recipient.
You can create your Services Agreement for FREE by signing up to LawPath today.