Gym Waiver (COVID)
A Gym waiver is a document that limits the liability of a gym from various claims by its customers in relation to COVID-19.Get started
This document informs customers of the broad risks that come with attending a gym while the COVID-19 pandemic remains afoot. The document also requires that customers waive their rights to sue the gym in reasonable circumstances.
Use this Stand Down Notice if:
- You operate a gym, which will reopen soon
- The COVID-19 pandemic remains on foot and you wish to ensure that your liability is limited within this context
What does this document cover:
- The general risks associated with attending a gym and using its equipment
- The unique risks of COVID-19
- A waiver from liability for general risks and COVID-19 risks
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.