Business PlanA Business Plan is the perfect tool to give you the direction you need when starting a business.
A business plan is an important tool for understanding how each element of your business will work together to make it a success. You can use it to monitor progress, hold yourself accountable and control the businesses’ financials. Additionally, it’s a great sales and recruiting tool for courting key employees and future investors. These days venture capital firms, banks and Investors insist that you have a business plan in place before they invest.
Use this Business Plan if:
- You’re starting a business and want a blueprint for success, in line with your goals and vision;
- You need an organised way to share your business objectives with investors, lenders or other third parties;
- You already have a business and need to pause, reflect and re-align your goals.
What does the Business Plan cover?
- Business Overview
- Products / Services
- Structures and resources
- Business management and operations
- Market analysis and strategy
- Financial analysis
Other names for Business Plan include:
- Business Proposal