What is an investment lawyer?
An investment lawyer has experience dealing with all types of investments ranging from personal or commercial investments to domestic or international investments. These lawyers work closely with their clients when purchasing, selling and structuring investments with the primary focus of protecting their clients wealth.
Our network of investment lawyers are skilled and experienced in dealing with these situations which will insure that you make the right decisions with respect to your investments.
When will I need an investment lawyer?
Some situations where you may want to seek the advice of an investment lawyer include:
- If you are considering buying an investment property;
- If you want to structure your investments to maximise profit;
- If you are considering selling your investments;
- If you wish to diversify your investments;
- If you want better protections over your existing investments;
- If you manage an investment fund and need advice in regards to financing, co-investment schemes or negotiating the fund terms.
What will an investment lawyer provide?
An investment lawyer will provide you or your business with expert and strategic advice when investing into any kind of property or asset. They will inform you of the best ways in which you can maximise the benefits of your investment. With the necessary experience, an investment lawyer is able to assist you through all stages of the transaction process. Additionally, they will be able to draft and negotiate investment contracts and assist you with any tax issues which may arise.
What will an investment lawyer charge?
Our aim at LawPath is to provide you with legal options that are quick, affordable and suited to your needs. We’ll connect you to investment lawyers across Australia most suited to your individual or corporate investment needs. This allows to compare and choose the solution the solution which is best tailored to your situation.