What is a malpractice lawyer?
A malpractice lawyer is also commonly referred to as a medical negligence lawyer. They deal with claims where a person is seeking compensation if they have suffered physical, psychological or financial harm due to negligent medical practices.
Our network of malpractice lawyers are skilled and experienced in dealing with these situations and will be able to assist you whether you are an employer or employee.
When will I need a malpractice lawyer?
Some situations where you will want to seek the advice of a malpractice lawyer include:
- If you health care provider, GP, dentist, specialist or surgeon has not treated you with the reasonable standard of skill and care which causes you injury;
- If you medical provider has used defective products;
- If you have endured a medical error during childbirth;
- If a medical error has caused cerebral palsy;
- If you have been given a misdiagnosis;
- If you have been prescribed incorrect medications.
Medical malpractice is a complex area of law which requires thorough investigation. Seeking advice from a lawyer can help to ensure that you do not lose your right to sue for damages.
What will a malpractice lawyer provide?
A malpractice lawyer will provide comprehensive understanding and knowledge in this complicated area of law. They will help to assist you in a wide range of malpractice claims and know what is required under the law to make a successful claim for compensation. Malpractice lawyers will provide assurance that your rights as a patient have protection and that the practitioner’s duty of care is upheld.
What will a malpractice lawyer charge?
Our aim at LawPath is to provide you with legal options that are quick, affordable and suited to your needs. We’ll connect you to malpractice lawyers across Australia most suited to your individual needs. This allows to compare and choose the solution the solution which is best tailored to your situation.