What is a wills lawyer?
Wills lawyers offer professional service for matters relating to the preparation and execution of wills. A wills lawyer provides an objective approach to organising an estate amongst family.
Our lawyer network includes a wide range of wills lawyers who can assist you in this area.
When will I need a wills lawyer?
You may need a wills lawyer in some of the following situations:
- If you need help drafting a valid will, assigning your assets and appointing an Executor of your will;
- If you need assistance preparing a probate or power of attorney;
- If you are contesting the validity or contents of a will;
- If there is a dispute between parties under the will which needs to be settled;
- If you as an executor need help administering the will; or
- If the deceased did not leave a will.
What will a wills lawyer provide?
A wills lawyer will provide legal guidance and assistance to ensure that you and your family are not overwhelmed by the preparation and execution of a family member’s will. A wills lawyer will be able to provide you support in an area which people often neglect. They will provide support to ensure that your needs are taken care of during an already emotional and stressful situation. Hiring a wills lawyer can ensure that everything is prepared properly, reducing the likelihood of disputes arising down the track.
How much will a wills lawyer charge?
Legal costs can be unpredictable and expensive which can deter people from creating a valid will. Our aim at LawPath is to provide you with fast and affordable legal options that are tailored to your needs. By providing you with fixed priced quotes this means you are always aware of what the work will cost and can choose the solution which is best tailored to your situation.