Air Trampoline WaiverAn Air Trampoline Waiver is a legal document that protects someone who wants to reduce their risk of liability.
A waiver is a legal document which protects someone who wants to reduce their risk of liability. Reducing liability is important for businesses, especially those that facilitate risk-related activities.
Despite taking all the necessary safety precautions, there is still a notable level of risk associated with trampolining. As a business offering this type of physical activity, it is possible that accidents or injuries may occur while customers are participating.
It’s important to remember that there are some exceptions to the waiver of liability. You won't be protected by a waiver if an incident is caused by some forms of negligence or misconduct on behalf of your business. Given the presence of notable risk in this activity, you should always have your waiver reviewed by a lawyer before use.
Use this Air Trampoline Waiver If:
- You want to protect your trampolining business from liability and potential lawsuits.
- You want your customers to fully understand the risks of participating in air trampoline activities.
What does this Air Trampoline Waiver cover?
- Details of the trampolining activities
- Outline of the associated risks
- Acknowledgement of these risks
- Acknowledgement of the risk warning (in accordance with legislation)
- Release of liability