As a DJ, it's important that you have the right documents in place to make sure your services are delivered effectively, and even more importantly, that you get remunerated for those services. A DJ Agreement sets out the terms and conditions between you as the service provider and the recipient of your services. If you are providing DJ services, you need to set out the terms and conditions of those services.
A DJ Agreement sets out in writing the terms of service. These include the services to be provided, how and when the services will be provided, and payment details regarding the services. It can also help prevent disputes arising throughout the term of the agreement.
Please note that this agreement has been specifically designed for use when providing DJ services. If your services are of a more general nature, then you can use our services agreement.
Use this DJ Agreement if:
- You would like to provide DJ services to another entity; or
- You would like to receive DJ services.
What does the DJ Agreement cover?
- Provision of services;
- Warranty, alterations and rejection of services;
- Copyright and intellectual property;
- Non-solicitation of personnel and clients;
- Limitation of liability and waivers;
- Mediation; and
- Termination for provider and recipient.