Mobile App Terms and Conditions of Use (Food Blog)
A Mobile App Terms and Conditions of Use (Food Blog) is a document specifically used to protect your app and its readers. Customisable and ready to use in under 5 minutesGet started
Managing a food blog app for your recipes and nutritional content involves far more than just writing articles and monetising content. To protect your readers, safeguard your intellectual property and limit your liability it is essential to have a Mobile App Terms and Conditions of Use (Food Blog) that satisfies these needs.
Use this Mobile App Terms and Conditions of Use (Food Blog) if:
- You want protection from liability
- You allow users to comment on posts or upload content
- Your website has ‘gated’ content that can only be accessed by subscribing or signing up
- You want to protect your content and intellectual property
What does the Mobile App Terms and Conditions of Use (Food Blog) cover?
- An overview of your app and your business
- User acceptance of the terms
- An outline of how to access the content
- Copyright and intellectual property
- General disclaimer on liabilities
Other names for Mobile App Terms and Conditions of Use (Member Interaction / Marketplace) include:
- Blog Terms of Service
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.