Software Development Agreement
A software development agreement is an agreement where a developer agrees to develop a software application for another party.Get 1st document free
This document sets out the terms under which a developer creates and transfers customised software to a client. This agreement is suitable for specific or customised software development between a developer and customer.
Use this Software Development Agreement if:
- You want to clearly establish the rights and responsibilities of the software developer and the customer.
- You want to guarantee that the software created adheres to the requirements of the customer.
- You want to ensure the software developer is not infringing on any third party’s intellectual property rights.
- You want to protect the intellectual property being developed for this software application.
What does this Software Development Agreement cover?
- Development of software
- Development fees
- Installation of software
- Acceptance testing
- Implied terms and consumer guarantees
- Copyright indemnity
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.