Website Terms and Conditions of Use (Blog)
This is a version of a Website Terms and Conditions of Use tailored to the legal needs of blog owners. Customisable and ready to use in under 10 minutes.Get started
A blog involves much more than just writing and promoting content. There are some key legal requirements your blog will need to protect both yourself and its visitors. This Website Terms and Conditions of Use has been tailored to the needs of your blog to ensure your users understand their rights on your website and also to protect your content.
Use this Website Terms and Conditions of Use (Blog) if:
- You run a blog that posts original content
- You allow users to comment on posts or upload content
- Your website has ‘gated’ content that can only be accessed by subscribing or signing up
What does the Website Terms and Conditions of Use (Blog) cover?
- An overview of your website, your receivers and providers
- Acceptance of the terms
- An outline of how to access the content
- Copyright and intellectual property
- General disclaimer on liabilities
Other names for Website Terms and Conditions of Use (Blog) include:
- Blogger Terms of Service
- Content Terms and Conditions
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.