Anti-Bribery and Corruption PolicyAn Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy provides guidelines for preventing bribery and corruption in a company's operations. Using this policy helps protect your company by ensuring that you can address such conduct before it can damage your company or expose you to a breach of the law.
This Policy provides clarity about what constitutes an actual or perceived bribery or corruption, and communicates a process for disclosing any such conduct to the company. It also outlines the consequences of partaking in such conduct, and contains optional references to any relevant policies the company may have.
Note: this policy is not drafted with consideration to the requirements of the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act 2006 (Cth). If you are seeking to comply with those requirements, we highly recommend you seek legal advice.
What does this Anti-Bribery and Corruption cover?
- The company's values and the scope of this policy's application;
- What kind of conduct is considered bribery or corruption;
- The responsibilities of different parties for preventing bribery and corruption;
- Protection given to those who blow the whistle on bribery or corruption; and
- The consequences of partaking in such conduct.