e-Sign with Lawpath
Business Coaching AgreementThis Business Coaching Agreement is an essential document for a business coaching business to set up binding legal relationships with its clients.
Under 10 minutes
Suitable for Australia
For a business coaching business to build sustainable relationships with clients, it is essential to have clear legal terms to define the relationship and both parties' obligations.
What does the Business Coaching Agreement cover?
- The duration of the services, and termination;
- Session structure and payment;
- Rescheduling and cancellation;
- Warranties and indemnities (the client will be solely responsible for outcomes in their own business);
- Adherence to the Code of Ethics of the International Coaching Federation; and
- General terms and conditions.
It's never beenso easy
Sign-up to a free Lawpath accountLawpath is free to join, and you get one free legal document when you sign-up. Also, you can receive unlimited e-signature requests with your Lawpath account.
Collaborate with e-Sign and SharingHaving access to your legal documents has never been easier. You can request e-signature, share the document and download for an efficient collaboration.
Create unlimited legal documents and eSignatures for only $39/month.Upgrade to a Lawpath legal plan to boost your new business.
View plans & pricing
Here's what people say about Lawpath’s Business Coaching Agreement
Looking for more documents?
Browse all legal documents