e-Sign with Lawpath
Child Care AgreementThis Child Care Agreement is used to create an agreement between the parents/guardians of a child and a child care worker for the supervision of a child.
5.0 (2 reviews)
Under 10 minutes
Suitable for Australia
This agreement will establish the rights and responsibilities of each party and ensure the child’s safety while under supervision.
Use this Child Care Agreement if:
- You wish to establish the formal performance of child care services
- You wish to establish the responsibilities and obligations of parents/guardians
- You want to limit the liability of your childcare service
- You want to create a record of contact details, the child’s details and relevant medical treatment details
What does the Child Care Agreement cover?
- Contact details
- Performance of services
- Where services will be provided
- The guardian’s responsibilities and obligations
- Charges for the childcare services and payment
- Childcare qualifications, professional memberships etc
- Possessions on premises
- Limitations on liability
- Consent to medical treatment
- Consent to outings within the local community
- Consent to administer any prescribed or proprietary medicine
Other documents you may need:
It's never beenso easy
Sign-up to a free Lawpath accountLawpath is free to join, and you get one free legal document when you sign-up. Also, you can receive unlimited e-signature requests with your Lawpath account.
Browse our 350+ legal documentsBrowse our 350+ legal documents to find the perfect match to cover your business needs. We’ve got Compliance, Employment, Service agreements and more.
Collaborate with e-Sign and SharingHaving access to your legal documents has never been easier. You can request e-signature, share the document and download for an efficient collaboration.
Here's what people say about Lawpath’s Child Care Agreement
No reviews available.
Looking for more documents?
Browse all legal documents