Child Care Agreement
This Child Care Agreement is used to create an agreement between the parents/guardians of a child and a child care worker for the supervision of a child.Get 1st document free
This agreement will establish the rights and responsibilities of each party and ensure the child’s safety while under supervision.
Use this Child Care Agreement if:
- You wish to establish the formal performance of child care services
- You wish to establish the responsibilities and obligations of parents/guardians
- You want to limit the liability of your childcare service
- You want to create a record of contact details, the child’s details and relevant medical treatment details
What does the Child Care Agreement cover?
- Contact details
- Performance of services
- Where services will be provided
- The guardian’s responsibilities and obligations
- Charges for the childcare services and payment
- Childcare qualifications, professional memberships etc
- Possessions on premises
- Limitations on liability
- Consent to medical treatment
- Consent to outings within the local community
- Consent to administer any prescribed or proprietary medicine
Other documents you may need:
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.