e-Sign with Lawpath
Child Care AgreementThis Child Care Agreement is used to create an agreement between the parents/guardians of a child and a child care worker for the supervision of a child.
5.0 (2 reviews)
Under 10 minutes
Suitable for Australia
This agreement will establish the rights and responsibilities of each party and ensure the child’s safety while under supervision.
Use this Child Care Agreement if:
- You wish to establish the formal performance of child care services
- You wish to establish the responsibilities and obligations of parents/guardians
- You want to limit the liability of your childcare service
- You want to create a record of contact details, the child’s details and relevant medical treatment details
What does the Child Care Agreement cover?
- Contact details
- Performance of services
- Where services will be provided
- The guardian’s responsibilities and obligations
- Charges for the childcare services and payment
- Childcare qualifications, professional memberships etc
- Possessions on premises
- Limitations on liability
- Consent to medical treatment
- Consent to outings within the local community
- Consent to administer any prescribed or proprietary medicine
It's never beenso easy
Sign-up to a free Lawpath accountLawpath is free to join, and you get one free legal document when you sign-up. Also, you can receive unlimited e-signature requests with your Lawpath account.
Collaborate with e-Sign and SharingHaving access to your legal documents has never been easier. You can request e-signature, share the document and download for an efficient collaboration.
Create unlimited legal documents and eSignatures for only $39/month.Upgrade to a Lawpath legal plan to boost your new business.
View plans & pricing
Here's what people say about Lawpath’s Child Care Agreement
Very easy to use.I needed a one way nda. The template was quick and easy to use. Served my purpose beautifully.
A good experienceFast and easy to use. The ability to remove clauses on the go would be helpful, as i end up downloading as a docx and deleting them manually. I did not use the esign feature because of this reason.
Looking for more documents?
Browse all legal documents