Consultancy Agreement (Pro-Client)A Consultancy Agreement (Pro-Client) can be used if you provide consultancy services or engage consultancy services from another entity. This version of the Consultancy Agreement is drafted in favour of the client, from a commercial and legal perspective.
A Consultancy Agreement can be used if you're a consultant or you run a business. Creating a Consultancy Agreement is a clever way to make sure you know exactly what will be provided. This Consultancy Agreement provides you with a general set of engagement terms and conditions for the provision of consultancy services. Moreover, this agreement ensures that both parties know what to expect and the relationship gets off on the right foot. This version of the Consultancy Agreement is drafted in favour of the client, from a commercial and legal perspective.
Use this Consultancy Agreement if:
- You would like to receive consultancy services from an individual or business; or
- You would like to provide consultancy services from an individual or business.
What does the Consultancy Agreement cover?
- Performance of the consultancy services;
- Client's obligations;
- Intellectual property;
- Relevant warranties and indemnities; and
Other names for Consultancy Agreement include:
Consulting Contract; and
- Consulting Services Agreement.