International Tour WaiverA waiver is a legal document which protects someone who wants to reduce their risk of liability.
A waiver is a legal document which protects someone who wants to reduce their risk of liability. Reducing liability is important for businesses, especially those that facilitate risk-related activities.
An International Tour Waiver outlines an agreement between the customer and tour business to waive and release liability. This agreement waives the right of the customer to sue your business if any mishaps, injuries or loss were to occur whilst on tour/on travel. In addition, the International Tour Waiver will also outline the potential risks associated with travelling on an overseas tour. These risks must be acknowledged and accepted by customers prior to travel.
It’s important to remember that there are some exceptions to the release of liability. You won't be protected by a waiver if an incident is caused by some forms of negligence or misconduct on behalf of your business. It is highly recommended that all waivers be reviewed by a lawyer.
Use this International Tour Waiver if:
- You want to protect your tour business from liability and potential lawsuits
- You want your customers to fully understand the risks of travelling internationally on tour
What does this International Tour Waiver cover?
- Release of liability
- Acknowledgement of risk
- Responsibility for preparation
- Confirmation of physical condition
- Changes to tour
- Compliance with laws, regulations and rules
- Possession of international travel documents
- Health and insurance
- Acceptance of terms