e-Sign with Lawpath
Partner Retirement DeedThis document sets out the terms under which a partner agrees to retire from a business partnership.
5.0 (1 reviews)
Under 10 minutes
Suitable for Australia
This partner retirement deed is suitable for when one partner is no longer a member of the partnership and there are continuing members of the partnership.
Use this Partner Retirement Deed if:
- You are part of a business partnership and wish to voluntarily withdraw as a partner.
- This document should only be used if a business partnership will remain in operation after the individual’s withdrawal.
What does this Partner Retirement Deed cover?
- Purchase price for retiring partner’s deed
- Restrictions on retiring partner
- Right to use partner’s name
- Power to collect assets
- Indemnity of retiring partner
It's never beenso easy
Sign-up to a free Lawpath accountLawpath is free to join, and you get one free legal document when you sign-up. Also, you can receive unlimited e-signature requests with your Lawpath account.
Browse our 350+ legal documentsBrowse our 350+ legal documents to find the perfect match to cover your business needs. We’ve got Compliance, Employment, Service agreements and more.
Collaborate with e-Sign and SharingHaving access to your legal documents has never been easier. You can request e-signature, share the document and download for an efficient collaboration.
Here's what people say about Lawpath’s Partner Retirement Deed
No reviews available.
Looking for more documents?
Browse all legal documents