Partner Retirement Deed
This document sets out the terms under which a partner agrees to retire from a business partnership.Get 1st document free
This partner retirement deed is suitable for when one partner is no longer a member of the partnership and there are continuing members of the partnership.
Use this Partner Retirement Deed if:
- You are part of a business partnership and wish to voluntarily withdraw as a partner.
- This document should only be used if a business partnership will remain in operation after the individual’s withdrawal.
What does this Partner Retirement Deed cover?
- Purchase price for retiring partner’s deed
- Restrictions on retiring partner
- Right to use partner’s name
- Power to collect assets
- Indemnity of retiring partner
- Things to Consider When Drafting a Partnership Agreement
- Notice of Withdrawal from Partnership
- Partnership Agreement
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.