Spray Tan WaiverA spray tan waiver is a document that outlines an agreement between the customer and spray tan business to waive and release liability.
This agreement waives the right of the customer to sue your business if any injuries, damage or loss were to occur. The document will also outline the risks associated with getting a spray tan. These risks must be acknowledged and accepted by customers prior to proceeding.
It’s important to remember that there are some exceptions to the release of liability. You won't be protected by a waiver if an incident is caused by some forms of negligence or misconduct on behalf of your business. It is highly recommended that all waivers be reviewed by a lawyer.
Use this Spray Tan Waiver if:
- You want to protect your spray tan business from liability and potential lawsuits.
- You want your customers to fully understand the risks of getting a spray tan.
What does this Spray Tan Waiver cover?
- Release of liability
- Acknowledgement of risk
- Confirmation of physical condition
- Responsibility for spray tan design
- Potential variations from design
- Acceptance of terms