Website Terms and Conditions of Use (Tutoring)
This Website Terms and Conditions of Use is specifically tailored for websites providing online tutoring services. Customisable and ready to use in under 10 minutesGet started
As a business providing tutoring services via a website, it is essential you have terms that outline how these services will be delivered to customers. This Website Terms and Conditions of Use has been specially designed to meet the needs of educational businesses selling, delivering or advertising tutoring services online.
Use this Website Terms and Conditions of Use (Services) if:
- You provide tutoring and educational services to clients through a website
- You use a website to advertise and generate enquiries online
- You provide educational services to clients that are delivered online
What does the Website Terms and Conditions of Use (Services) cover?
- Australian consumer law and consumer guarantees;
- Delivery of services, returns and refunds policy;
- Privacy and a disclaimer for warranties;
- Disclosure of information;
- Your ownership and intellectual property;
- Limiting liability for information and material;
- Limiting liability for third party links; and
- The user’s rights and a licence to use the website
Other names for Website Terms and Conditions of Use (Services) include:
- Terms of Service
- Website Terms of Service
- Services Website Terms and Conditions of Use
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.