Partnership Agreement Sample
A Partnership Agreement between you and your partners sets the business conduct of the Partnership ensuring that your interests, and that of your partners, are aligned and protected. Take a look at our sample below, to get an idea of what yours will look like.
Your Partnership Agreement clearly states the business terms that your partners agree on and also provides guidance to mediate any disputes that may arise. As our sample shows, the terms must be clear and transparent in laying down the rules, duties and limitations of the Partnership.
View our Sample
Once customised, your document will look similar to our sample Partnership Agreement
What does the Partnership Agreement cover?
Our Partnership Agreement includes clauses setting out:
- Partnership name and business address;
- Names of the partners;
- Effective date of agreement, and commencement of Partnership;
- Maintenance of the Partnership account;
- Duties and limitations of each partner;
- Sharing of capital and property, profit or losses;
- Operation of partner’s shares;
- Rules governing dissolution of the Partnership;
- Terms concerning retirement, death, or expulsion of a partner; and
- Dispute resolution.
You can create your Partnership Agreement for FREE.