Small Business Digital Adaptation Program: How to Claim Your Rebate
A guide on how to claim the cost of their Legal Plan via the Victorian Government’s Small Business Digital Adaptation Program before 5 December 2021.
What You’ll Need Before We Start:
- Your business registration details: your ABN, ACN (if applicable), business address and contact details
- A valid Driver’s License, Seniors Card or Proof of Age Card
- Your bank details to receive the $1,200 rebate
- Your Lawpath legal plan invoice (read below on how to obtain this)
Step 1: Download Your Invoice
- Find your active plan under ‘Subscriptions’ and click ‘Show’ under Invoices to download your most recent invoice as a PDF.
Step 2: Start Your Application with Business Victoria
- Head to https://businessvic.secure.force.com/PublicForm?id=dap2020. Complete your confirmation at the bottom of the ‘Introduction’ and complete Section 1 to confirm your eligibility for the program.
- Following this you will be asked to Create an Account with the Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions (DJPR) Grants Portal platform, or Login if you have already registered.
Step 3: Complete Your Applicant Details
- Fill in all the required fields and additional information you would like to provide. You will need the details of your proof of identity to complete this.
Step 4: Outline Proposed Activities
- In this step you will be required to detail how you’re planning on using your Legal Plan.
- To help streamline your application, you can use the following descriptions as a starting point for the following questions:
If you have chosen a premium product or expect to use the $1,200 in full before 12 months expires please explain why this is necessary to support your business’ digital adaptation:
“Purchasing a Lawpath subscription will allow me to stay on top of my legal requirements by helping me create, manage and sign contracts online. I will also be able to access on-demand legal advice when making key business decisions, ensuring my business is in the best position for future growth and success.”
How will this product enhance your business’ adaptation to a digital operating environment?
“Having all my legals accessible from anywhere allows my business to seamlessly adapt to any changes ahead with complete peace of mind. I will be able to manage contracts without any physical exchange of documents and receive legal advice from wherever I am working on my business.”
- N.B. You will also be required to enter your Bank Details to receive the $1,200 rebate
Step 5: Upload Your Supporting Documentation
- Upload your invoice downloaded in Step 1 and the same proof of identity you detailed in Step 3
Step 6: Review Your Application and Submit
- You can save your application and return to it later if you don’t have any of the required information on hand.
- Once you have completed your application the DJPR will be in touch if they require further information or to inform you of any issues with the application.