Create Your Cease and Desist (Copyright) For Free
Complete Online Form
Sign & Make It Legal
This is a specifically tailored Cease and Desist letter for dealing with copyright infringement, and to help in situations where you believe your copyrighted work has been replicated or used without your consent. This letter outlines your rights and ownership of the material, and requests that the infringing material stop being used and won’t be used in the future.
Use this Cease and Desist (Copyright) if:
- Your copyrighted material has been used without authorisation from you
- Your copyrighted work is being used in breach of the Commonwealth Copyright Act 1968
What does the Cease and Desist (Copyright) cover?
- An overview of the conduct regarding your copyrighted material and a request to stop;
- A warning about the potential violations of Copyright Act 1968 by the other party;
- A notice about the potential legal action for continuing such activities.
Other names for Cease and Desist (Copyright) include:
- Copyright Infringement Letter
- Cease and Desist All Copyright Infringement
Want A Lawyer To Draft Your Cease and Desist (Copyright)?
Get a Quick Quote
Let us find you a lawyer who can draft a Cease and Desist (Copyright) specific to your needs. Our Quick Quotes technology saves you time and gives you fixed-price quotes from over 700+ expert lawyers.
1. Submit quote request
Fill out the quote request form. Provide as much detail as possible so we can source you the most accurate quotes.
2. Compare Fixed-Price Quotes
Save time shopping around town. You will receive fixed-price quotes from our 700+ expert lawyers.
3. Hire the Best Lawyer
Once you've engaged the lawyer of your choice they will begin work on your job.
Submit Quote Request
Receive Fixed-Price Quotes
Connect With Your Lawyer
LawPath provides legal documents for:
Corporate & Enterprise