Cease and Desist (Copyright)
This is a specifically tailored Cease and Desist for dealing with copyright infringement, and to help in situations where you believe your copyrighted work has been replicated or used without your consent. Customisable and ready for use in under 5 minutes.Get started
This is a specifically tailored Cease and Desist letter for dealing with copyright infringement, and to help in situations where you believe your copyrighted work has been replicated or used without your consent. This letter outlines your rights and ownership of the material, and requests that the infringing material stop being used and won’t be used in the future.
Use this Cease and Desist (Copyright) if:
- Your copyrighted material has been used without authorisation from you
- Your copyrighted work is being used in breach of the Commonwealth Copyright Act 1968
What does the Cease and Desist (Copyright) cover?
- An overview of the conduct regarding your copyrighted material and a request to stop;
- A warning about the potential violations of Copyright Act 1968 by the other party;
- A notice about the potential legal action for continuing such activities.
Other names for Cease and Desist (Copyright) include:
- Copyright Infringement Letter
- Cease and Desist All Copyright Infringement
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.