Confidentiality Agreement (One Way)
A Confidentiality Agreement (One Way), is a legal document that you can use to disclose confidential information to another party, while protecting either party from distributing that information to any other person or entity. Customisable and ready to use in 5 minutes.Get 1st document free
A Confidentiality Agreement (One Way), is a legal document that you can use to disclose confidential information to another party, while protecting either party from distributing that information to any other person or entity. You can only enforce this document once it is signed by you and the other party, making this a vital step before sharing any information.
If you would like confidential information provided by both parties to be protected we recommend using our mutual Confidentiality Agreement.
Use this Confidentiality Agreement (One Way) if:
- You would like to disclose confidential information
- You would like to stop confidential information from falling into the wrong hands; and
- You would like to protect the confidential information of one party.
What does the Confidentiality Agreement (One Way) cover?
- A description of the confidential information;
- Confidential rights and obligations of the parties;
- Protection of sensitive information;
- Return of confidential information at the end of the agreement;
- Obligations regarding proper use of the information; and
- Circumstances where disclosure is permitted.
Other names for Confidentiality Agreement include:
- Non-Disclosure Agreement; and
- Gag Order
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.