Illustration AgreementAn Illustration Agreement sets out the relationship between an illustrator and the business or individual receiving illustration services.
As an illustrator, it's important that you have the right documents & agreements in place to make sure your services are delivered effectively, and even more importantly, that you get remunerated for those services. An Illustrator Agreement sets out the terms and conditions between you as the service provider and the recipient of your work (ie. client). If your business is providing illustration services, or you are looking to provide services to another entity, you need to set out the terms and conditions of those services. An Illustrator Agreement sets out in writing the terms of service. This includes the services to be provided, how and when the services will be provided, and payment details regarding the services. It can also help prevent disputes arising throughout the term of the agreement.
Please note that this agreement has been specifically designed for use when providing illustration services. If your services are of a more general nature, then you can use our services agreement.
Use this Illustration Agreement if:
- You would like to provide illustration services to another entity; or
- You would like to receive illustration services from another entity.
What does the Illustration Agreement cover?
- Provision of services;
- Warranty, alterations and rejection of services;
- Copyright and intellectual property;
- Non-solicitation of personnel and clients;
- Limitation of liability and waivers;
- Mediation; and
- Termination for provider and recipient.