Create Your Model Release Form For Free
Complete Online Form
Sign & Make It Legal
Use this Model Release Form if:
- you are a Model who is or is going to be photographed, and want to give the rights to use the photographs to the Photographer; or
- you are a Photographer who is photographing a model and would like the rights to use the photographs.
Why do I need a Model Release Form
If you are a Photographer who is engaging models, it is important to ensure that you have the rights to use the photographs. Using a Model Release Form sets out clearly that you have the right to do so for the purposes stated.
What does this Model Release Form cover?
- Details of photograph(s)
- Assignment of full copyright
- Rights to use photograph(s)
- Purposes of use
- Claims and liability
Want A Lawyer To Draft Your Model Release Form?
Get a Quick Quote
Let us find you a lawyer who can draft a Model Release Form specific to your needs. Our Quick Quotes technology saves you time and gives you fixed-price quotes from over 700+ expert lawyers.
1. Submit quote request
Fill out the quote request form. Provide as much detail as possible so we can source you the most accurate quotes.
2. Compare Fixed-Price Quotes
Save time shopping around town. You will receive fixed-price quotes from our 700+ expert lawyers.
3. Hire the Best Lawyer
Once you've engaged the lawyer of your choice they will begin work on your job.
Submit Quote Request
Receive Fixed-Price Quotes
Connect With Your Lawyer
LawPath provides legal documents for:
Corporate & Enterprise