Model Release Form
This is a Model Release Form between a Photographer and a Model. Customisable and ready to use in under 10 minutes.Get started
Use this Model Release Form if:
- You are a Model who is or is going to be participating in a photo shoot and want to give the rights to use the photographs to the Photographer; or
- You are a Photographer who is photographing a model and would like the rights to use the photographs.
Why do I need a Model Release Form
If you are a Photographer who is engaging models, it is important to ensure that you have the rights to use the photographs. Using a Model Release Form sets out clearly that you have the right to do so for the purposes stated.
What does this Model Release Form cover?
- Details of photograph(s)
- Assignment of full copyright
- Rights to use photograph(s)
- Purposes of use
- Claims and liability
Other Names for a Model Release Form include:
- Photography Model Release Form;
- Release Agreement;
- Photo Release Form.
Not sure what you need? Call and speak to one of our consultants on1800 529 728
How it works
Follow the steps below and you’ll have your ready-to-use document in no time.
Set up a free Lawpath account
Search and find the document you need from our list
Follow the prompts and fill in all the relevant details
Download your document in ready-to-use PDF or Docx* format. Access from any device, at anytime.